Re: ASCII conversion utility

Tom,

  FS supplies a utility with the program called Extract, which will do what
you want.  I'd send it to you but the program won't run without an FS tip
card.  If you do find another program which can do this please drop me a line.
As the extract program is extremely tedious.

Kelly

In a message dated 11/25/98 9:51:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,