Re: ASCII conversion utility

Equis has its downloader available for free download (link below). Of
course, their intent is to get you to use their RTD data service, but
the program by itself is pretty handy for converting data.
	The program can convert "FutureLink" data into whatever form you want.
Is this the same thing as FutureSource data? Sorry if its not; I'm not
familiar with FS.
	I thought I saw someone else asking for a way to convert ASCII to
Metastock a few days ago. This would be the best way.

	http://www.equis.com/free/downloader-rtd/index.html

- Tim Ryan