Re: Daily data - Free?!

I recently discovered that Yahoo's quote webpage allows you to download
free daily/weekly/monthly data files. Unfortunately the ascii data files
that you download need a little "massaging" to import into Tradestation --
I wrote a quick VB program to do this for me and it works fine. You have to
enter the date range for the data you want and each symbol into yahoo -
they have all stocks, indexes, not sure about commodities & options - I'll
have to check. The 'massaging' part is an extra step that the "for hire"
data vendors don't require, but the price for Yahoo's data is right.

You can check it out at:  http://chart.yahoo.com/d?s=^DJI
then select "Download Spreadsheet Format" at the bottom of page.

Does anyone else know of free data sources like this on the net?