Re: Cocoa

  • To: Timothy Morge <tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Cocoa
  • From: "alan myers" <a.myers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:53:37 -0500 (EST)

Timothy Morge wrote:

> I absolutely agree. This is a perfect example of where today's focus on shorter
> and shorter term trading and charting periods have hindered many
> traders--Looking at compressed timeframes in some markets makes them nearly
> untradeable.

As daytrading becomes more and more popular (people who know little
about it and have no interest in trading have even heard the term and
asked me about it) should a person take the tennis approach and hit the
ball to where they *aren't*?

In other words, will the growing popularity of daytrading cause most
markets to become chaotically untradeable?  If so, "position" yourself.

~Alan