Re: Cocoa

  • To: alan myers <a.myers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Cocoa
  • From: Timothy Morge <tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:46:59 -0500 (EST)

Alan:

I absolutely think that often by just changing timeframes, you'll find that when
the maddened crowd runs for the small door, you are there with your position and
the crowd is propelling you on your way to profits. That is certainly how I find
cocoa trading and sugar in most cases. So many traders these days admit how
difficult they find day trading the S&Ps, yet they get up in the morning and
have at it again...Sometimes it's wise to look into all available markets, as
well as consider that while there are profits to be made in one timeframe, there
are certainly other profits to made in other timeframes. And many people that
are day trading miserably might find they have a very good temperment fit for
trading using end of day data or even weekly data.

Best,

Tim Morge