omega-digest Digest V98 #694

Contributors like Mark B, Hans E, Pierre O, Tim , Doug etc. have made this
list interesting.  The only people who object to their posts are the system
sellers /vendors etc who have a two line reply with a 8 - 10 line signature
which lists their web site , phone  etc.
If it's done with class, it's fine. But most of them are promoting the pie in
the sky concept.
Michael