Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #694

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: omega-digest Digest V98 #694
  • From: roos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Roos Family)
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 14:26:46 -0500 (EST)

Mark:

....Now please proceed with your non ending post Jim of enlightenment!

I'm surprised, Mark.  Don't you think that this is spam?  I respectfully
submit that sending this via personal email to the individual would have
been more appropriate.  There are many who are left on the Omega list
that have had nothing to do with the problems there and were not as
fortunate as me to be invited onto the code list (although I suppose you
could remove me for writing this).  We should therefore hope and act
accordingly, that the omega list will stabilize and still be useful for
many.

Sincerely

Don Roos