Re: Online stock trade execution

I'm a little confused about how you say Level II isn't of major concern,
implying 1/8th of a point either way is not a big deal, but then you say you
get unacceptable executions, implying 1/8th is a big deal. At any rate, Datek
at $10 a trade uses the ISLD ecn for most orders, when their servers are up
and running. Otherwise, www.mbtrading.com and www.polartrading.com both have
(I think) "lightweight" execution systems with no data for around $20 a trade.