Re: Emergency--need help!

Dans un courrier daté du 14/11/98 16:49:03 Heure d4iver Pari3 Madrid,
FrankKaeb@xxxxxxx a écrit :

> For some reason my SC program has lost the ability to properly test trading
>  systems.  All trades are reported as losers, even though the screen shows
>  obvious winners.  I have no idea why this began happening.  I was doing
>  nothing unusual with the program or computer.  Any help would be greatly
>  appreciated.
>
>  Thanks,
>  Frank

Check the BigPoit Value that you use.
maybe something was wrong with this.
Also check on a trade by trade basis
 ( costs set to 0) and compare with the price difference ( entry +-exit).
This should  put you on the track of the error.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin