RE: Level II

Not at all sure about stocks, NASDAQ, Level 2, etc....am strictly a futures
trader.

	But I do know this...There are many days (probably, in fact, most) where I
hardly even know what the market did. I watch and trade my indicators, and
that's all that matters. I actually sometimes enjoy watching CNBC's market
summary at the end of trading. Then I know why my indicators told we where
to trade.

	Plus, of course, the black ink at the end of the day.