Unidentified subject!

My apologises to Denis and all the list.

I have had an awful lot of people mail me privately about when the manual is
actually coming out and now that it really is nearly there, it saves so much
time through a simple postscript.  The Ooops is such a reliable trade and by
the size of the bar through Yesterday's Low a few thousand other people took
the bait and assisted nicely with the volatility and volume.

As the .gif file will show those dozens who have written and asked for one,
is that even before the Ooops got confirmed, there was every reason to have
gone long on S2 and set a first target to R1 and then R2 and finally have
come out when major res/sup line a 128^16 produced a good stall - for a 50
tick ride yielding $1,500 per contract, without sweat or tears, but through
understanding of how these things happen

(I am sorry, Dennis, but you will get a .gif file too, because when I get a
whole mass of them - labelled in this case Ooops - some of them just don't
get looked at.  That happened in your case, until I found I had a second
post from you - no doubt the cc to the list, I suppose.  I know you will be
annoyed, as it is putting mustard on the spam, as it were!)

Regulars to this list will not that I do not contribute as much as some, but
of course, I am a one subject man.  It has taken me some years to come to
the conclusion that it is best (even if late than never) to have discovered
the one market that is tradable by the small trader and that one can earn a
living from it.  Clearly there are some high rollers who make masses out of
long term positions, with large margins, but I am not one of them.  I am
still in the game and I don't want to have my daily crust taken away from
me.  Jam like todays Ooops trade can only be just that, jam, when it reached
the ultimate target (but it was always bread, as soon as you entered on the
double bottom and just knew that the Ooops was in prospect).

Anyway, sorry to have upset one or some, but at least my contribution seemed
to be of interest to an awful lot of people - even if they reply privately
to say so.

Happy trading and may all your tomorrows be like this Today was - $1,500 a
contract...

Bill Eykyn