Re: Unidentified subject!

:My apologises to Denis and all the list.  "its spelled apologizes" and
thats not all thats wrong with your post!

Obviously you dont give a shit about anyone on the list or you wouldn't be a
spammer!

:I have had an awful lot of people mail me privately about when the manual
is

Toot, toot is that your horn again, little (T-WannabeTrader) spammer?

:Yesterday's Low a few thousand other people took the bait and assisted
nicely with the volatility and volume.

Like most things in life hindsight is great, especially for spammer sales!

:tick ride yielding $1,500 per contract, without sweat or tears, but through
understanding of how these things happen

Oh, and you are going to sell me the understanding, Right!

:(I am sorry, Dennis, but you will get a .gif file too, because when I get a
whole mass of them - labeled in this case Ooops - some of them just don't
get looked at.  That happened in your case, until I found I had a second
post from you - no doubt the cc to the list, I suppose.  I know you will be
annoyed, as it is putting mustard on the spam, as it were!)

You Bill, are a ASS.  To mail someone who doesn't want your shit, a gif
file.  But I have found that on this list none of the spammers live in a
reality state.  Also I would encourage anyone receiving spam that they dont
want report the offender to their ISP so their account can be cancelled.

:Regulars to this list will not that I do not contribute as much as some,
but of course, I am a one subject man.

Yes, Bill and that one subject is SPAM!  You are a SPAMMER, not a trader!

:Anyway, sorry to have upset one or some, but at least my contribution
seemed to be of interest to an awful lot of people - even if they reply
privately to say so.

They "IF" any would be embarrassed to reply publicly for fear of everyone
knowing how STUPID they are!   Now I guess you can pull a Jim Cox trick and
post a glowing reply to the list using someone else's email address.  Go
ahead thats always fun to see how stupid a spammer is!

:Happy trading and may all your tomorrows be like this Today was - $1,500 a
contract...

Yes, Bill I'm sure the NFA will be happy to know of your claims of profits.

:Bill Eykyn

PS Bill, real traders that I know talk of losers more than they do the
winners.  Since you have yet to ever discussed a loosing trade, can you
guess what I think of you?

Mark Brown