Re: Unidentified subject!

At 08:05 PM 10/4/98 -0700, you wrote:

>YOu know, I was offered TS
>and OS at no charge. And after seeing all these negative posts, I am
>inclined to skip the free trail.

I would suggest skipping anything that you get for free-- you won't be
motivated to find any value in it and you may be motivated to find fault
with it.

>As I look at all the problems and
>complaints and customer service negatives, I may find it will cost me in the
>long run.  I enjoy the list for the comments and market perspective. But
>turning this chat room into an on=line help for Omega is something they
>should be doing.

Omega already has a on-line tech support facility that has always been very
responsive to my queries.  Why would they be motivated to venture into a den
of malcontents?

> By the wau anyone going to FIA?

By the Wau -- ever heard of a spell-checker  :)