RE: Serious Question

Not so,  CME NK225 market is thin compared to Simex.    Simex' volume is
more like 10 times the CME's.

The NK225 volume in Simex is between 16,000 and 30,000 contract per day.
  I stopped charting the CME NK months ago - its only use is some feel for
the Asian openings, but it is often way off.

The real NK225 volume is out of Osaka, usually about double Simex.  Simex
offers 5 points per tick and Y2500 (approx US17) per tick.  Osaka is 10
points per tick - I'm not sure of the tick value but think it is Y5000.

Simex is pit traded, then has an electronic evening session.  Osaka is
electronic only, and is open in roughly the same time frame as Simex.
  Simex and CME have a mutual offset arrangement which allows positions to
be closed on each others market.

Simex does not trade the Bund yet, but has plans to - not sure what date
etc.
Hope this helps.

Peter Ryan
(Simex local)