Re: Serious Question

I kind of getting this feeling of putting a basket of different fruits together,
whose ripening
and rottening at  different times and different lengths, and their effect to
each other is more like domino effect slowly following the Sun as it goes around
the globe, than ripening and rotting together.

Yes, the computer can do that number crunching, but for what end? Purely for
info to
trade bonds against stock indices? Looks like we are going to end up being
economists
with endless tweaking of numbers with no particular purpose. Since this is a
very macro
view of world economy, maybe more fit for the economists and academics at
Universities
WorldBnak ,and IMF

The movement and trends of these studies will be very slow moving, and hard for
most
traders who are not looking at such long term position (years).

Anyway, from the daytraders (or the average trader who just harvests the fat
from the
micro time frame) point of view in the big scheme of things and in the long run,
we are all dead.

This point of view maybe because it is generated from one not standing
geographically
in US looking at the world but from another site looking in.

If us guys can pool our thoughts together, we can generate a more objective
world view).

Sorry, just my one and a half cents.