Re: Bad date stamp

i tried the melody method and got up to item 11 on the list and my program
doesn't follow form after that...........so i called omega and after about 80 or
90 calls i gave up to tech support......so i called cust svs and i got them and
they told me to call tech support......i did and  it was busy just like
before....
i did ask the cust support person if she would suggest that the tech support
people stay after six pm..(JUST FOR TODAY)...........i just called them again and
guess what ???/they are closed....
oh well.....
good trading
rich t