Re : Re: true lies, true ad (true missile)...

Dans un courrier daté du 26/08/98 17:55:55  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 >First, I'm revamping my web site and will offering free versions of a lot
 of TradeStation code with also a lot of explanation

 Good, you can automatically count me in on any free demo's and if I can use
 something I'll buy it.

That's the goal.
I do not want to sell anything that has not been evaluated for free.
These DLL were developped here for our own use and were found somewhat useful
.
Maybe you will discover a better use than us.
Due to the development date , I still  have some work to do with them.
They are CPU time consuming due to the amount of calculations, and the P133 or
even 486 available at this time were just sufficient to do some meaningful
backtesting with them.
Now, things are somewhat different with a PII 300 or above.

<<
 >Second, we are polishing the neurofuzzy thing Version 2.0 (alpha). A free
 evaluation version will be available too.

 I hope that it is easier to run than the last one I tried.  I could never
 get the demo I down loaded to work. The program is not user friendly though
 it looks good.  I found the lack of an elementary explanation of the overall
 installation painful.  The installation instructions assumed I knew
 something about the product and I dont.

We will focus on this point.
The overall concept has been simplified and we have taken in account all the
remarks from John Sweeney, with the exception of the language (for the
moment), but  have trained you on this list.
I do not know if you had downloaded the Quick Tour that explains in details
the use of the software (animated screenshots)
Maybe it was the missing part, and it was not available at the begining.
However, we will try to do better and easier with  version 2.

We also think that the software looks good, but it's unable to transform
invalid indicators into a valid trading system.

Sincerely,

Pierre.