Re : true lies, free MESA

Dans un courrier daté du 26/08/98 18:34:27  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Pierre is offering a free trial version of

 > *MEM also known as maximum entropy methos (or spectrum analysis). (Full
code
 > with power spectrum)

 Our full free version of MEM / MESA without the Periodogram (which
 I found useless) is now available on our website.

 http://www.tickscape.com

 goto download

 Gerrit >>

Gerrit, you are maybe wrong.

The power spectrum is the best method to pick the dominant  tradable cycle, or
to avoid it as you will see when my web site will be completed (10-15 days or
less, I don't know, depends on the noise level that will produce or not on the
Omega-List).
(Yes I know, what is the overall preference).

Read again the old Anthony Warren's articles in early S&C Magazine issues.

John Ehlers is maybe wrong in his trend mode/cycle mode detection method,
althought I highly respect these fine people for their pionneer work on cycle
analysis.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin.
www.you_know_the address_of_ my_web_site.com