Re: Serious Question

Mark:

Building this index on a daily basis, when the index was published weekly in the
mid-1970's, was how I got dragged into commodity trading. We would definately be
better off building from a component list. I'll try to find a list of all the
commodity indexes I know of...there are several new ones in the past few months.

Best,

Tim Morge