Re: Serious Question

>What would the CRB be classified as?

An index?  It is heavily weighted toward grains but it has a very good
neg.correlation with domestic interest rates.  The Goldman Index is more
weighed toward Oil and the JOC toward industrial metals.

I'm not sure that I fully understand
>the CRB, I know its a basket of items.  I dont know the exact content but I
>did once.  I also wonder if it is weighted?  And how would that effect the
>over all performance of it?  Maybe we could take the items that are in the
>CRB and use them independently and assign the ranks and weightings
>ourselves?

Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774