Ongoing comments

>There are a variety of users mixed into the Globex markets, all with
>different agendas.  You happen to have been observing some offsetting of
>foreign risk that is temporary in nature.  If things calm down then that
>observation will no longer hold true and another will take its place.
>Observations are dangerous when perceived by the human eye.  More dangerous
>are the systems that are developed from theses observations.  And still more
>dangerous are the system that are commercially sold that were developed form
>these empirical observations.

Verrry interesting. But once in a while an observation can lead you to
something real. There are just a few things out there that will repeat
again and again, as human nature will never change.

>I swear - by anothers life and my disregard of it - that I will forever live
>for the sake
>of bashing omega, and ask everyone to help me do the same. What fun this all
>is !!!

I can see the fun in bashing something lame, but personally I get a special
thrill by using SAFESOFT on my laptop! How exciting!!!