Re: Serious Question

Long rates, short rates, equities indexes and commodities.

I go to Yardeni's site once a week to look at a composite chart of the G-7
long treasury yields. I have always thought that it provided an excellent
big picture overview of global rate trends and would love to see one on a
daily basis (if I wasn't such a cheap so and so).  If you have the data it
shouldn't be to hard to cobble something similar together.  He does the
same thing for short rates but I don't do anything more than glance.
Stewart Taylor
Taylor Fixed Income Outlook
Voice: 501-219-9774
Fax: 501-228-0963