Re: Serious Question

>Mark, all I trade are financials, but I keep a very close eye on the CRB,
crude and gold.  At times (actually a lot of the time) these markets have a
huge correlation and give you a big part of the story. Anyway, I would at
least consider adding the CRB.

>Stewart.

What would the CRB be classified as?  I'm not sure that I fully understand
the CRB, I know its a basket of items.  I dont know the exact content but I
did once.  I also wonder if it is weighted?  And how would that effect the
over all performance of it?  Maybe we could take the items that are in the
CRB and use them independently and assign the ranks and weightings
ourselves?

MB

ps Is anyone using the new over the internet Optionomics Orion Option
software? oh and making money with it?