Re: Bonneville Bad date stamp

Michael:

Being technically impaired, I always read posts for at least a day to be certain
that a suggested fix actually does work, because if I screw it up, I have likely
screwed it up beyond repair.

My guess is that you will be able to take that pasted copy and restore your
data, although probably without today's data. When you get your database
restored, if you need any data, I'll gladly send you any that I have that fits
your needs. And I'm sure several bright tech-folks here on the list will give
you a solution.

Reminds me to make certain that my tape backup is keeping current copies...

Best,

Tim Morge