Re: Re: Warning : Please call Omega Research

I got the same message, noticed that my day trading workspace wasn't
working properly and deleted and rebuilt it... now all seems to be working
fine (other than missing the opening twenty minutes of ticks......  Do you
think that I need to do anything else?  I can't find any odd dated files or
anything of that nature.   Any input...  Thanks in advance,

Stewart

At 03:30 AM 8/26/98 EDT, CRLeBeau@xxxxxxx wrote:

>In a message dated 8/25/98 11:16:47 PM, sptradr@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
><<I deleted all "12/31/98" data on my Globex, Project A, and Access tick
>files.
>
>A real pain in the ass.
>
>-Tony Haas>>
>
>Too bad you deleted it.  Probably worth a fortune.  Do you remember any of
the
>prices?  Where were the S&Ps?
>
>Chuck
>traderclub.com