Re: Re: Warning : Please call Omega Research

At 08:14 AM 8/26/98 Stewart Taylor wrote:
>I got the same message, noticed that my day trading workspace wasn't
>working properly and deleted and rebuilt it... now all seems to be working
>fine (other than missing the opening twenty minutes of ticks......  Do you
>think that I need to do anything else?  I can't find any odd dated files or
>anything of that nature.   Any input...  Thanks in advance,

Yes, the data is still in there, so ultimately (before 12/31) you'll need
to go into Server and delete the 12/31/98 data collected for each
commodity/stock/contract via "Edit Tick".  By the way, don't hit your mouse
button thousands of times over the "delete" button on the Edit Tick screen
-- hold down ALT-D instead for a few seconds.

Mike C.