Re: Warning : Please call Omega Research

Tony:

Why wouldn't a cold reboot work just as well? That's what I did, without
deleting the files, and everything seems fine. I remember the server sending out
a false date some time ago, so this isn't the first time this has happened. I
beleive the last time it happened, I did call Omega and they told me to simply
reboot and by re-initializing, the server would get a valid date and the server
would be fine.

Of course, I am assuming the 12-31-98 data will be written over. That may be an
invalid solution. Opinions? Maybe Dennis or one of the Omega tech people will
post a response.

Best,

Tim Morge