Re: Warning : Please call Omega Research

Tim,

There's a lot of time between now and 12/31/98, so there's no telling what
might happen to corrupt the tick data file, if it's not corrupted already.
Besides, MB and myself deleted the erroneous 12/31/98 tick data and all is
well.

With TS, I go the extra mile to make certain it doesn't go kaka on me down
the road.  Better safe than sorry...