WANTED: Old Security Blocks and Omega memorabilia

I have a need for some old expired security blocks, for TS.  Doesn't matter
what version, I need no software or passwords.  Just the old plastic green
lock device.  I would especially like to collect early block numbers under
20 but any number would qualify.  Please send me private responses and
prices,  reasonable prices that is.  Also wanted, old Omega memorabilia, I
am missing some of the original System Trading and Development Club
brochures that started back around 1990-91.

Mark Brown

I swear by your life and by the love I have of myself
that I will never have a silly signature like that!  Bluto...