Re: getting back on track....

Can anyone give me a short
>commentary that explains what this system and function[s] are doing or
trying to
>do? [or if not, maybe someone can point to the original articles? Being
>code-stupid, it's hard for me visualize just what raw code is trying to
do].

No original articles. The indicators were originally generated on a night of
lackluster sleep. The idea was to use the Linear regression lines and the
inverted version of it (TimeSeriesForecast) to illuminated a change in
direction. Whenever the LRV crosses above the TSF, it's supposed to mean
that there's change in direction to the upside. And when the LRV crosses
below the TSf, it's supposed to head down. The problem is, this gets whacked
in trading ranges (as most trending stuff does). And then a displaced moving
average is used as a stop.

It's a great tool to use on a trending market. It's just worthless in a
trading range. Some people swear by it. Some, like me, have given up on it.
Perhaps it can spur some one else into deriving something from it or use it
to enhance their trading.

It was just an idea.