WHAT MAN CAN ACHIEVE

Jerry Baker wrote:

< I urge you to apply the same
thinking to your car (if you sometimes complain about the way it runs,
trash it and build your own), if you don't like your TV (trash it and build
your own); if you don't think your AC keeps you house sufficiently cool
(trash it and build you own).  Not realistic is it.>

The more I think about this statement, the more it's inner falseness
appears.  I, or people I know, have done or are doing all of the following:
built their own houses (have friends doing this now - I'm talking about
physically building it with their own hands - doing everything themselves -
electrical, plumbing, the whole thing), built their own computers, built
their own TV's, dug their own wells for drinking water (have friends doing
this now), caught rain and processed it for drinking (have friends doing
this now), built their own cars from the ground up (literally welded the
frame tubing together), dug their own swamp coolers, made their own (huge)
telescopes, made their own glass, and many other things.  That is as
realistic as it gets.

All the best,

The Omega Man (TM)

I swear - by my life and my love of it - that I will never live for the sake
of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.