Re: getting back on track....

ZooBoy...

Thanks for some instructive-constructive thoughts. Can anyone give me a short
commentary that explains what this system and function[s] are doing or trying to
do? [or if not, maybe someone can point to the original articles? Being
code-stupid, it's hard for me visualize just what raw code is trying to do].

Best,

Tim Morge