Re : Re: Syndroms...

Dans un courrier daté du 25/08/98 23:15:04  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 Orphelin@xxxxxxx wrote:

 > Second, they are programmers.
 > A programmer has the creating power because with a compiler he can make
 > anything he wants able to run on a machine.
 > A programmer creates something from nothing, so he becomes something like
God.

 I have seen quite a bit of BS on this mailing list, but this takes the
cake.....

Please enjoy.

I have seen enough of these sufficient programmers (far more better that I am)
in my life to maintain my position.
Read again, ask to some professional that are involved in dealing with
programmers ,and you will see that I'm not so far of the truth, even if I'm a
litte bit provocative (a better way to enforce your attention).

Who devised the  IBM PC YYMMDD date format 25 years before the millenium
change and the 512kb RAM size of early PC ?

Your baker ?
No.
The same that are now giving lessons (or their previous students)

This is where real BS is.

Where , you said ?
Easy to find: It's where modesty has gone

Regards,

PO