Re : Re: Syndroms...

Dans un courrier daté du 25/08/98 23:02:44  , vous avez écrit :

<<
 >For our new readers, they may know that:

 Here is what I would like to know? What amount of compensation does Omega
 pay you to single handled stick your finger in the dike?   I would like to
 know because it may be more lucrative for me to sell out and sing the
 praises like you do rather than actually use the product to make a living by
 trading.

Nothing
No compensation of any kind
100% for free. more it costs me time and money.
I do this ONLY because I like to defend people that are innocent of what they
are accused.
My customers (in France) are not Omega List readers and they do not even know
the existence of this list.

<<
Please have Bill contact so we can discuss a price before he has
 to pay the settlement on the lawsuit he is involved in!   Also I know that
 in the past Bill Cruz has sold the names of current clients and potential
 clients to many others in this industry.

....ah ?
I was not the buyer.

<<
  I recall form the old AOL days I
 was accused of not owning a Omega product either, this was the furthest from
 the truth.  I think you should know that when you show your hand like that

?

<<
 It will only prove that you are indeed compensated by Omega to defend them.
 Only someone with access to records would have insight.

See above and go figure.
However if you can obtain some compensation for my action, why not ?
I'm too lazy to ask.

<<
 Bad thing is Omega cant even get their symbol universe correct how could they
possibly get the
 client details correct?  It is a shame that so many potentially bright
 people are so f$$$$$ up that they cant see the brick wall they are headed
 for.  Trading is no different, if Omega used its own product we wouldn't
 have any problems that we didn't have an explanation for.  That about sums
 it up.

Very old story.
I have fixed the eerrors in tthe symbol universe years go for the contracts
that I use and that's all.
I do not even knw if hey have been fixed (here in europe, the sympbol universe
is worse than yours, so we had to rebuild it)

<<
 X omega basher ( cant kick a dead horse and make it get up and walk) Mark
 Brown

Regards.

PO