Swat the fly!

MR Man:

As I said, you apparently have not read the charter of the list you get when you
subscribe to the list. But then, I don't expect you to do that. It would take
common sense.

As far as trading your capital, I know better than to manage money from pompous
ninnies.  Once again, you haven't killed anything or anyone. You're a buzzing
fly trying to make enough noise to get attention. Your fifteen minutes are up,
chip-head. Personally, when I see your name on a message, I'll begin deleting,
without opening. You have wasted the last bit of bandwidth on my computer.
By the way, I use Omega products to make a living. I am always interested in
information about tools that impact my personal income.

Best,

Tim Morge