BUNCH OF CRY BABIES

Tim Morge wrote:

<When the day comes that I am trading your personal capital, then you can
tell me
what to do.>

That will be the day!

<This is a forum first and foremost about trading using Omega
products.>

No....  This is a forum first and foremost about pointing out the alleged
shortcomings in Omega products while offering no useful alternatives.  You
written a better server?  A better product?  Do you offer better tech
support?  If not, then shut up.

You got something better than Omega produces?  Fine.  Send it out.
Otherwise, keep your slapper on safe.

<Basically, you stand behind some fake name that you think is real cool and
take
pot shots at other people.>

You don't like my name?  Talk to the Bug Man.  He named me.

Who did I take a pot shot at?  Man, I don't take pot shots.  One shot, one
kill.

All the best,

The Omega Man (TM)