Re: Easy Language Q

Better yet, if you execute the Xaverage function only once, you'll cut your
computational overhead by 75% on each bar-- a significant reduction if
you're running multiple Indicators/Systems/WorkSpaces.  TS & SC are already
burdened with overhead problems, no need to make it worse.

This code will give you a signal each time the XAverage turns up, but not on
subsequent upward excursions.

Example:

Value1 = XAverage(close, 13);

If Value1 > Value1[1] and Value1[2] >= Value1[1] then ...