Re: Electronic Trading and Order Entry

Earl,

PMB is an agent/IB for the Timberhill service.  They also have their own web based
system that is similar to LFG's LEO.  It is reportedly much more reliable what what
I have been able to determine from asking around.  The difference in LFG and PMB is
that PMB is html (web pages) based and LEO is not.  Both claim the same time for
entering and getting filled, with PMB claiming an average of 10-15 secs for a
confirmation and reporet back with a filled price.  The other more important thing
is the reliability of PMB is reported much higher. Also, PBM has a discount group
called PDS -professional discount services, and they can do the same electronic
services as PMB but not the more broker assisted things.  (built in competition).
Say you saw the PDS web site and they will give you the rate of $15.70 - all
inclusive - no matter # of trades. The rate is in the back of Futures mag also, so
it is no big secret.

I am in the process of getting rid of LEO and will report back in a few weeks after
m account gets transferred.

John