3D add-on Tickscape - thanks for your help

I want to thank our beta testers for helping us to build Tickscape
- the first real-time 3D charting add-on for Tradestation.

See
     http://www.tickscape.com
for the result of this help -  trial available

The help I received from the beta-testers was outstanding. Allan
Kaminsky even donated code. Thanks to all of you.

As some might think that this is a disguised advertisement I do not
want to use  more bandwidth and just submit the following
keywords:

market, profiles, horizontal, trend lines, break out, ticks,
volume, trading-ranges, all - in 3D, freely programmable ...

If someone asks me to I will further elaborate on the concepts ....

thanks again to the beta-testers

Gerrit Jacobsen
http://www.tickscape.com