Alternative end-of-day data vendors ??

I would like to ask the group if there are any data vendors besides CSI
Unfair Advantage that provide end-of-day data for various world futures
exchanges. Unfair Advantage provides data for exotic exchanges in
Spain(MEFF), Malaysia(KLOFFE and KLCE), Belgium(BELFOX), Brazil(BM&F) among
others. I've had a gutful of Unfair Advantage's bugs in their software and
I want to switch to another end-of-day data vendor. Does anyone know of
another end-of-day data vendor that provides data on these exotic future
exchanges ???