A test - dedicated to Clinton

  • To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: A test - dedicated to Clinton
  • From: "T-BONkkkkkkk" <T-BONkkkkkkkkMSNkkkM>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 08:21:26 -0400 (EDT)

MSN  have sent out some edict or other about changing the settings on the
email and that if I don't, I won't be able to send.   So rather than just
use the word 'test' I thought this final verse from a Rudyard Kipling poem
(written only about 75 years ago!) might strike a timely cord, with you guys
over the water.

The Pope may launch his Interdict,
    The Union its decree,
But the bubble is blown and the bubble is pricked
    By Us and such as We.
Remember the battle and stand aside
    While Thrones and Powers confess
That King over all the children of pride
    Is the Press - the Press - the Press!

Anyway, with the Bonds and the S&P poised with longedy, legedy dojis and
hang men, to change course, in opposite directions, Monday morning might be
a touch more lively than usual.

Happy trading...

Bill Eykyn