Re: Does "Technical Traders Bulletin" still exist?

In a message dated 8/21/98 4:08:52 PM, andy@xxxxxxxx wrote:

<<In Lebeau and Lucas's book, "Computer Analysis Of The Futures Market", they
make reference to a newsletter called "Technical Traders Bulletin". Does this
newsletter still exist? Where can it be ordered.

We sold the newsletter in 1992 and it has since ceased publishing.  We do
publish an occasional bulletin on the web that can be viewed (its free) at
 http://traderclub.com

David and I are presently working on a second edition of the book which should
be completed late this year.

Chuck LeBeau
traderclub.com