EZ FOOD for Locals - Close Stops ?

<< A product made and distributed by Long Dong Silver, Inc., at US Supreme
 Court, Washington, DC: a Universal Penis Shortener, ideal, for example, for
 certain well-known but here un-named S&P floortraders who add joy and cheer
 to the world by bidding up resistance or offering down support with onesies
 and twosies, thus setting off outside papers' stops, and then immediately
 reversing with 10s and 20s (if not 50s and 100s). >>

HA HA HA Richard that was good one,

really funny speech, but seriously i just wanted to ask you what do you mean
by saying "...S&P floortraders who add joy and cheer
 to the world by bidding up resistance or offering down support with onesies
 and twosies, thus setting off outside papers' stops, and then immediately
 reversing with 10s and 20s (if not 50s and 100s)..."does it mean that "They"
are making (rising) the current trade with couple ticks so that the majority
of off-floor investors and speculators, constantly monitoring the price
movements and hoping to enter the market at the right moment (possible support
or resistance), would jump in just to let the locals to reverse that
"artificial" move and trade against "all of us" out there hoping to catch the
right moment ???

And also if you could give your opinion on the following matter:

I have paper traded the S&P500 for a while and always put my Stop just 1 Tick
below the last bar's low. Assumimg that it works on paper, is there a danger
that in real-life trading when my  Stop that would be placed (just like I used
to do paper trading )
1 Tick below the last bar's low and sitting out there for a while, so that
virtually everybody can see it - is it possible and reasonable to say that
someone could just grab it from me ( simple take it , buy it at my Stop price,
puting me out of tjhe market that way, even though just a minute later the
market would start picking up the way I thought It would when entering the
trade ?????

The bottom line > Would there be a big difference between (paper trading and
Life trading ) when putting my Stop order close to the  current price ??

Are the orders (like Stops etc.) sitting out there , very close to the trading
range,
EZ food for the locals to grab ??

Thanks for any comments and help .

Good Trading.