Subject: EL help
Author: Perthuis@xxxxxxx
Date:  8/19/98 9:54 PM

Need some EL help.  I am trying to optimize a simple system that buys on the
close and sells on the open.  However, I want to only buy closes that are in
the top part of the trading range.  I am not sure what the percentage of range
that is.  So far I have this as the system:

Input:Percent(1)

If Close>(Low+(Range*Percent))

Then Buy Close;

ExitLong Open;

Guess what?  Not working!  Can someone tweak this for me.  Thanks

Pert