RE: More E-Trading Hassles

I have run into this as well.  It has to do with your internet connection to the server.  I have found that if my fill server is not connected the orders I send will hang on now attempting to connect.  Simple right click on the fill receiver icon in the 95 tray and select 'Start Receiver' periodically.  I always do this before sending an order and it ensures a connection to LEO.

Miles Dunbar