More Problems

Finally got the leoweb problem fixed. They called back, wanted me to change
the IP address for their server. Seemed to cure the problem. Cannot fathom
how it managed to work all this time with the former setting...

Meanwhile there was a power glitch and my Signal box lost it's memory. The
computer seemed to keep running throughout, it was a pretty fast glitch. I
got Signal to feed me a new password, then rebooted the computer and
reloaded TradeStation.

The box appears to be working correctly. The LCD readout seems to update
properly. However something is wrong now with TS. The charts haven't moved
since the glitch, more than an hour ago at this point. The quote window
updates, just once, each time I reload the charting module. I guess I could
repeatedly open and close the charting module to get fresh quotes :-))

Help!!
And thanks again.