Re: LEO and ISDN

Robert:

Seat prices have declined dramatically, but not from $900 and some to $200 and
some thousand...But they are going to go lower.

As for getting out of the human link--Don't forget that at the moment, your
order on Leo or any of the electronic services merely go to another human with a
terminal at the moment. Having tested the existing and soon-to-come systems, you
can trade electronically and be fairly happy with your fills right now, but a
very good broker will still outperform an electronic connection. AND phone
trading is still much more reliable, at the present. The problem you had
yesterday was caused by a bad broker OR you did not use the correct
order--That's not a reason to switch to electronic trading.

Tim morge