LEO and ISDN

I missed a trade today in the S&P having direct floor access going at the
ask of 50 points and still due to human error from the floor missed the
trade. Market was quiet was not in a fast market and the order should have
by all standards been filled. So I am looking at getting away from humans
and would like some feed back on Leo. Anybody out there using Leo order
entry for the S&P and if so can you really get 5 second fills using ISDN as
their demo software suggest. I've seen posts on this before but thought I
had that beat until lately. Also I was talking to a FCM today and he said
the seat prices at the merc and board were down over two thirds from two
years ago due to electronic trading and the merc was around 925,000 then
today around 250,000.

Robert