Re: EL's limitations

Among other comments, Bob Fulks helpfully noted:

>You can simply use the reserved words "Volume" and "OpenInt" to refer to
>these values in both indicators and systems.

Yeah, that's what I assumed until I tried it this morning.
I even think it worked when I first used SC some
years back.  This time, I got a string of error
messages, leading through a bunch of odd steps
until it told me to insert a semicolon; then, of
course, SC referred me to the Power Editor.

Ah, well.  Maybe there is something wrong with
my computer, and I am blaming Omega unfairly
for a problem they didn't cause.  (If so, it's a clear
case of karma catching up with them!)

Thanks for trying to help, Bob.  I do appreciate it.

Owen Davies