RE: EL question

The solution offered by David Borger checks to see if the lowest low of X
bars starting Y bars ago was the same as the low of Y bars ago.  In other
words if X is 10 and Y is 5 his solution will confirm that the 10 day low
starting 5 days ago occurred on the last day of the 10 day period (5 days
ago).  That will not solve the question that was asked because a subsequent
low could have been lower and it would not be detected.

The question is "Did the lowest low of the last 10 days ago occur 5 days ago?"

Try this showme code instead.

Inputs: X(10), Y,(5);
If Lowestbar( L,X) = Y then plot1(H, "LBar");

At 12:17 PM 6/12/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Peter,
>
>Great job with an elegantly simple solution.
>
>Neil

Best Regards,
William Brower
Publisher of TS Express
The Journal for Informed Users of TradeStation
Free Sample Available (Send Mail Address)
Email: 1000mileman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.insideedgesystems.com
Tel: 203-454-2754 Fax: 203-221-9195